For insurance programs originating in the US:
Property and Casualty
- International Advantage® Product Suite
- Complex Global Property Programs
- Umbrella and Excess Casualty
- Medical Risk and Life Sciences
- Management & Professional Liability
- Environmental Liability Products
Accident and Health
Group Personal Accident
Many organizations say that people are their most important asset. As markets mature and international trade grows, people become huge investments for multinational organizations. And for financial and practical reasons, management must protect these investments, these people.
The personal accident program you provide your employees is a key element of this protection. Your Group Personal Accident (GPA) program provides employees with protection against accidents while on the job. It also protects the families of your employees, and meets critical objectives for your multinational organization:
- The GPA coverage is a centerpiece of most HR benefit programs, and serves as a critical recruitment and retention tool
- HR management in a multinational arena must know, define and adjust benefits in many jurisdictions – the multinational GPA supports this transparency and control
- Enterprise risk managers need to ensure benefits are paid promptly and compliantly
- Legal, Compliance and Accounting must be certain that this critical benefit program complies with all relevant rules
ACE’s multinational GPA program helps you meet all these goals. You gain transparency and control. You may also find that a global GPA program is more cost-effective. And ACE makes it easy; we can quote and deliver a worldwide program from any ACE office using our global rating model and the GPSSM platform.
Group Personal Accident insurance (GPA) provides protection to your employees and their families in the event of death or disability due to an accident. Coverage can be limited to accidents related to their occupation only, or allow for any accident 24 hours a day. Covered events include:
- Accidental Death
- Permanent Total Disablement
- Permanent Disability Continental Scale Benefits
Benefit levels are based on a schedule that you define. Different employee groups may receive distinct benefit levels, or everyone may receive comparable benefits. Our underwriting experts know the options and issues, and can work with you or your broker to find cost effective solutions. You can be confident that you have provided compliantly and appropriately for your domestic and overseas staff.
Multinational companies with substantial groups of employees based in two or more countries.
- Uniform, worldwide cover or tailored to local needs: through our network, ACE offers the required coverage anywhere our clients go
- Global compliance: a global program supported by a master policy and/or locally admitted policies
- Greater control over benefits: coverage and benefit levels fixed at the global level by the Risk or HR manager
- Convenience: broker deals with one ACE A&H underwriter who can offer cover around the world
- Turnaround time: our new global rating spreadsheet means a single originating underwriter can quote product and price for all markets, today!
- Discounts: ACE can offer substantial discounts based on total group size, leading to more competitive pricing than available locally
- Better service: our Global Network commits to notice of binding, policy issuance, implementation, money movement within a short, set period
Belgium, Netherlands, France, Portugal, Spain, Italy, South Africa, Bahrain, Egypt, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia
Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Czech Republic, Hungary, Pakistan, Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia
Australia & New Zealand
Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand
Hong Kong, Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam
Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Puerto Rico
ACE USA, Canada
© 2012 The ACE Group of Insurance and Reinsurance Companies. This is a product and service summary. Products are underwritten by insurance company subsidiaries of ACE Limited. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions and is subject to actual policy language. Non insurance products and services may be provided by independent third parties.